WELCOME

WELCOME! Thanks for coming by. I enjoy your comments. Come back soon...


Saturday, April 2, 2011

SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE - April Theme

The April theme for The Sketchbook Challenge is "Branching Out---Out on a Limb," which is supposed to encourage participants to get out of our comfort zones, and try new, scary things with our sketchingI have plenty of scary things to choose from, but do I have the courage to crawl out on that limb?   I guess time will tell.  Meanwhile, I leaned out just a little way today and made a sketch of my face for my new Facebook page.  (Yes, I finally gave up and joined Facebook, which probably means there are only about two more people on the planet who don't do it.  I still don't tweet, though.)  Anyway here's my facebook face.  
Okay it needed a lot more wrinkles, but I'm using artistic license here...........
 

No comments: