WELCOME

WELCOME! Thanks for coming by. I enjoy your comments. Come back soon...


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pathetic Patty Ketchup

In my last post, I said I was going to discard my first pathetic Ketchup Sister into the scrap bag, but...something about her stopped me.. I tried out my new couching foot and gave her some orange yarn here and there, and she got some button earrings. and a fuzzy yarn border. She has apparently angered her hairdresser---how else could you explain that hairdo? Her plastic surgeon didn't do the greatest job on her nose, and what about those excessive collagen injections in her lower lip! You might also notice that Pathetic Patty is even more politically confused than I am because she's wearing buttons from three presidential candidates. (I'm down to only two, myself.) So, although she is still pathetic, she is pressing on in spite of everything.
More power to you, PattyGirl!

1 comment:

natsagainatlast said...

At least Patty will be ready for...well, St. Patty's Day in a couple of weeks dressed in that outfit!