WELCOME

WELCOME! Thanks for coming by. I enjoy your comments. Come back soon...


Friday, February 25, 2011

February Sketchbook Drawings Part I

Earlier this month I saw the video on the Drawing Doodle Game posted by Diana Trout on the Sketchbook Challenge website, and it appealed to me a lot because  it sounded so relaxing.  So I tried
doodle of my own.  Here's the result:
 It is hardly riveting, but it was therapeutic and fun.

About the same time, I attended a Fiber Arts Alliance meeting where a member, Sally Fargo, shared a  ZenTangle she had reproduced on fabric, and one of the ZenTangle books.  I came home and looked at lots of ZenTangles online and then I tried some of my own.  Oops--it is like eating peanuts.  You can't do just one.  It does have a zen-like meditative component which is something I have needed in my life the past few weeks.
Here are a couple of my 'zentangles'.  Maybe I will share more of them later.


No comments: